Alec Baldwin/Tom Kenny
Mr. Widemouth is a mysterious creature that resembles a Furby. He is very mischievous and often tries to convince children to harm themselves by juggling knives or playing a game he calls “Suicide”.
Mr. Widemouth is an expert at using knives, and is an expert knife thrower.
- Knife Throw - Mr. Widemouth throws a knife at the opponent.
- Down Ball - Mr. Widemouth rolls like a ball towards the opponent.
- Bounce Attack - Mr. Widemouth does a bounce attack from the air to the ground, hitting the opponent on the head if on his way.
- Upward Bounce Attack - Mr. Widemouth aims his Bounce Attack upward at the opponent if airborne.
- Blade Swipe - Mr. Widemouth swings his knife upward.
- Blade Spin - Mr. Widemouth spins around with both knives out, knocking the opponent into the air upon connecting.
- Throw - Mr. Widemouth climbs onto the opponent and scratches him/her several times before kicking him/her away.
- Reverse Throw - Same as normal, except he climbs on his/her back.
- Knife-Throwing Act - Mr. Widemouth throws a barrage of knives at the opponent. The number of knives thrown depends on how many hits your normal attacks landed on the opponent.
- Human Pincushion - Mr. Widemouth pulls out 4 knives and throws 3 at the opponent's body. He then throws the last one at the opponent's head, knocking him/her to the floor, dead.
- Knife Kick - Mr. Widemouth throws some knives into the air and kicks them at the opponent.
- Mr. Widemouth juggles some knives.
- Mr. Widemouth appears sharpening his knife on the ground before saying, "I have a new game he can play."
- Mr. Widemouth tosses his knife around.
- Mr. Widemouth grabs the camera and holds to a knife while saying, "Hope you enjoyed my little game."
- "Your dead meat, flogface."
- "Think I have rabies? Let's find out."
- Unfortunately for Mr. Widemouth, he was captured and taken to a science laboratory to be test on. He was about to escape and then got word about a god that was gathering people to fight and the winner would get their wish granted. Mr. WIdemouth then decided to create more “games” with children.
- After defeating Mr. Creepypasta, Mr. Widemouth suddenly found out he had the power to clone himself. Soon, Pet Stores started selling new creatures called furbies… but later, a rise in child murders occurred. The most curious thing, these deaths were because children were playing with knives. The government is investing these current issues.
- He uses a lot of Kano's moves from Mortal Kombat.
- His Human Pincushion is based on one of The Joker's fatalities from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
- His victory pose and win quotes are borrowed from Rocket Raccoon from Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.