Street Fighter III: First Generation
- Flash Chop: Alex moves slightly forward and delivers an open-palm horizontal chop to the opponent.
- Machine Gun Flash Chop: Alex peforms 20 fast Flash Chops. Can only be used after fully charged.
- Power Bomb: Alex grabs his opponent and lifts them over his head, flipping them as he does. He then leaps into the air and slams the back of their head into the ground as he comes down. If the move is performed from behind or followed after a Flash Chop, it becomes a backdrop suplex.
- Air Knee Smash: Alex jumps up launching his knee forward. If it connects with an opponent, the knee catches them in the chest and as both fighters fall to earth, Alex stays on top and keeps his knee in his opponent's chest, driving them into the ground.
- Air Stampede:
- Spiral DDT: Alex leaps into the air and comes straight down, feet-first, on top of his opponent, smashing them into the ground.
- Slash Elbow: Alex rushes forward towards his opponent and swings his elbow at them.
- Dropkick: Alex jumps up and kicks the opponent with the soles of his feet. The move can only be used after a Slash Elbow.
- Boomerang Raid: Alex alternates twice between punches and backhand chops, and then grabs the opponent and performs a suplex throw on them.
- Stun Gun Headbutt: Alex jumps up and towards the opponent, grabbing them by the face and headbutting them four times. Leaving the opponent dizzied.
- Hyper Bomb: Alex grabs the opponent and perform two Suplexes, followed by a powerful Power Bomb.
- Alex jumps in and rips his shirt off.
- Alex winds his fist up twice, saying "Ready?".
- Alex raise his fist in victory saying "Too easy!"
- "You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk yet, loser!"
- "A rematch? It ain't gonna do you any good. You'll just get beat down again."
- "I always give my all no matter who I face."